Ir al contenido principal

My favorite TV Show

Hi! This is my again. Today I want to talk about my favorite TV show. 

Well, in the first place, I have to tell you, that I'm a person that I like to see so much series (or TV shows) and movies. I really enjoy them to much. 

That's why I have some much favourites series. Like "Grey's Anatomy", "Supernatural", "Breaking Bad", among others. But the most that I like is "Grey's Anatomy". 

This series is the one that I like the most with respect to the others because, despite the many seasons, there is always a different plot developed by each of the characters. It's like following your life throughout each episode. In addition to this, I like it because although the operations or procedures performed are not real, the contents such as names of instruments, diseases, organics, etc., if they are. Then, you can also learn about human anatomy in each episode. Although, clearly there are some diseases that are too complex to even remember the name.

The creator of this serie is "Shonda Rhimes", and the production company is ABC studios. Also, currently this serie have 15 seasons, 331 episodes and every week begins another chapter. Some of the characters are Ellen Pompeo, Justin Chambers, Chandra Wilson, Kevin McKidd, Debbie Allen, James Pickens Jr., Jesse Williams, Caterina Scorsone, Kelly McCreary, Kim Raver, among others.  

This serie is about doctors and medicine students, who works in a Hospital in Seatle. They attend the demands of the city, that are mainly emergencies. Also, every character has a different plot about their life. 

For example, on my favorite episode, Meredith Grey (the principal character) meets Derek Shepard (Doctor of the Hospital in Seatle) in a bar, and then, they have a sexual encounter, without getting to know each other before. The next day, they meet in the work, and they were surprised because Doctor Shepard it's was the boss of Meredith. Consequently, they started having a lot of problems because of what happened at the bar the night before.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TRANSANTIASCO

Hello, today I come to write to you about my opinion regarding public transport. This is because I am a regular user of public transport, like all Chileans, and to reach a more or less central place. In Chile, specifically in Santiago, the "public transparent" is called Transantiago, and it is paid. Their prices are related to the schedule, in low hours (06:00-06:29 and 20:45-23: 00) it is worth $ 680, in valley hours (06:30-06: 59, 09:00-17:59 and 20:00-20:44) costs $ 700 and during peak hours (07:00-8:59 and 18:00-19:59) (Source: https://www.transantiago.cl/tarifas-y-pagos/conoce-las-tarifas). To this system is also added the "Metro", which are underground lines and on land that covers almost the entire metropolitan region. Currently, the subway has 6 lines, but work is being done so that its expansion reaches 10 lines. Both types of transport are joined by stops, intermodal, etc. and they also join in the benefits. The benefits of this system are: 1.-) For b...

France, a country I'd like to visit

Panoramic View of France France, the perfect place to visit... When I was younger, I dreamt about to visit France. It couldn't be come true, because traveling there, is more expensive, so I have to assume that it’s just a dream. If I go to France, that will be my holiday trip. In fact, I have some more plans that I would like to do there, like visiting the Versailles Palace, the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.  Also I would like to do a tour across the whole country, so I can visit different cities in this country, such as Paris, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, among others. Paris at nigth In these cities, I would like to walk in the night, visiting all important places, take pictures, know people and take a tour of amusement parks and a tour of terrifying places, cause I love felling terror. Finally, I would also like to learn French before going there, to communicate better with the peolpe who live there. And that’s all, regards! 

My Dreamy Job

           My dreamy Job This post it was titled "My dream Job", and it's about the expectations I have for my future work. First of all, I would like to tell you about what I am studying. The psychology degree It is usually frowned upon by some people because for some the psychologists are useless for nothing more than to spend money.  This being my context, I decided to leave the original scheme, so to speak, and not perform therapy in Box. But to work as a community psychologist and specialize on this. Work directly with the community and help them from that point. So my work would be in the field -outddoors-, going to communities, visiting houses or doing workshops or projects. And that is what I really like, to work with people, but not in a closed room, but instead where thoughts and feelings can flourish, where the context is pleasant and does not make you want to leave. Regarding salary, I still do not know what to ...